Mga Pahina

Biyernes, Agosto 24, 2012

Milk Tea, Super sarap! Super healthy



Tea and milk has been always connected to be for those who are sick. They are usually not the first choice when it comes to beverages because of the taste they have. Milk is also not a crowd favorite because of the medical condition some people have, lactose intolerance.

But the time has come for everyone to appreciate the goodness of milk and tea. I can confidently say(as in confident talaga!) that milktea is a trend nowadays. This is very popular especially for those who are near the University belt. In the vicinity of our school we have lots of milk tea stores sprouting like mushroom. The first one that opened was Simple Line milk tea. Honestly when I first tasted milk tea I almost vomit my stomach out(as in nakakasuka talaga, lasang kahoy) because of the woody-leafy-ish taste it has. Actually the milk tea store I stated closed for sometime time, and the reason was still a mystery for me. Years after, the milk tea store opened again with a wider array of choices. And the taste? Oh my golly it was nice!(ang sarap na nya hala!). I loved the flavor caramel milk tea with tapioca. I think they finally figured out how to somehow kill the woody leafy-ish taste. Then after their success few other milk tea stores arose. I also tried other milk teas. Some tasted good, some tasted horrible and some tasted like heaven. Below is my Top 5 milk tea.

In the 5th spot is SERENITEA. Though it tasted just ok for me I was not happy about the price. The price was not congruent to the taste and the experience I had. I am also confused with the flavors they have(nakalagay kasi na flavor nila, OKINAWA,HOKKAIDO, mejo weird walang description di mo tuloy alam kung ano oorderin lalo na kapag 1st time)



going in 4th is HAPPY LEMON. Taste wise ummmmm. It was good, especially the oreo milk tea and cocoa    
with foam cheese. When it comes to price it's worth it naman. Kaso pansin ko lang mejo maliit ung container ng large nila. Un, try nyo. Masarap naman eh.



on the 3rd spot is D'CREAM. Yehes!! very famous to sa aming mga thomasian. May store kasi sila near us. They also offer a wide array of choices,they have coffee,juice and milk tea. Favorite ko ung Chocolate milktea with tapioca nila. Masarap din ung Golden sun. Favorite namin to ng mga classmates ko sobra. Pero once we bought their mejo mali ata ung pagkaka gawa kasi kumulo talaga yung tiyan namin,ewan kung bakit hahaha. Pero masarap sya talaga and once lang naman nangyari. And the best part is mura lang unlike sa iba. 55 pesos makakabili ka na ng Giant size(un ung tawag sa largest nila). Try it ah, affordble naman eh.=)



Landing on the 2nd spot is SIMPLE LINE milk tea. Yes! this is my first milk tea ever, and I am happy that they are expanding. Crowd favorite din to, especially for us thomasians. Because if I'm not mistaken their first store is the one in dapitan at the back of  UST. Sobrang sarap lang neto, lalo na ung caramel tapioca and ung wintermelon nila panalo! and the price?! Winner din, with 80 pesos you can enjoy the goodness of wintermelon with tapioca. Favorite namin to lalo na kapag pagod na kami sa duty. Talagang nakaka replenish ng katawan. Nagdedeliver din sila(ang sweet no?='>). Try it pls masarap talaga. Sweet, but still you can taste the kick of tea.


and the best milktea for me!! GONG CHA. Eto ung milk tea na lasang heaven!hahaha. Ewan pero it tastes so surreal talaga. Not to sweet not to bitter. And the flavor choices is awesome, but i only buy GONG CHA ALISAN WITH PUDDING(syempre stick to one ako!). Crowd favorite din ung wintermelon nila, noong una I thought O.A lang ung mga classmates ko pero when I tried it,,,,,,, OH SHIZZZZ! super sarap nga! basta iba ung gong cha. Di mo na mapapansin kahit magbayad ka ng mahal(120 pesos ung worth ng lagi ko binibili) masarap kasi talaga and ung container nya ang ganda, pwede irecycle,it's hard plastic. Try it pls ang sarap talaga. Kung first time mo mag wintermelon ka para safe. Basta no regrets talaga.


yan ebidensya masarap talaga.

with kyra and bianca,favorite namin talaga to.



That's it! and to end this blog I just want to say that drinking milk tea is not a status symbol(ung tipong pang mga mayaman lang and conyo ung milk tea no it's not .). We do not drink milk tea to appear cool because I know I am already haha. We choose to drink milk tea because of the health benefits we can get from it, instead of having coffee of softdrinks. We go for milk tea. Try it ok.






(i do not own the first five photos, credits to the owner)







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento