Mga Pahina

Huwebes, Agosto 23, 2012

Let's get it on!



"Stop pleasing your neighbor then you will start knowing yourself"



I'm Kris Oliver A. Estares 
from Manila, an awesome nursing student in the Royal and Pontifical University of Santo Tomas.
I live with my parents for the mean time but I swear to move out as soon as I can. Not because I don't want to be with them anymore but because I want to have this independence that everyone is fighting for(hope to have no regrets). Figuratively I almost grew up in the hospital because of  this very clingy condition called Bronchial Asthma which punishes me since 7 months til now. I have a not so big-not so small family. My mother came from Leyte. She moved in Manila when she was 10 years old to study and then she met my father who is a bicolano and the rest is history. 

18 years ago the world was quiet and plain until December 4, 1993. An awesome baby boy was born. I was a big blessing to my family and I admit that. I attended my primary school in EDSES(Epifanio delos Santos Elem. School) this school taught me to wake up very early, like 4:30 in the morning because our class starts at 5:30. What a great training by a humble public school. My parents that time acted as if predators thirsty for award and recognition . I was forced to study very hard. But I think it is true that as we continually do something it becomes a habit and the next thing you know you are awesome like me. So to cut the long story short I was an achiever. I stayed with the star section until I graduated. Things didn't changed  that much as I enter High School. Now it is Saint Anthony School who will take care of me. I wasn't shocked that much as I stayed there because the student population was not that big as well as the school. Still my parent were putting pressure on me. But this time I don't have the feeling of being forced. because as I said earlier it became a habit. I was part of the star section until I graduate, bagged some of the awards for some quarter. The journey was great which made me very attached to my classmates and the faculty. Countless moments of joy was present. Months before I graduated it is fixed in my mind that I will take my pre-medicine course in UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS. I still took exam in other schools just to have their bag, lanyard or whatever items they have for free as you take an exam. Fortunately I was able to pass and be a part of the best(when i say best I mean the best) Nursing school in the country. I was shocked because the school was very big, as in. Actually I was lost during the first day of class. Academic heartaches happened but managed to survive(no failing marks until now) and until now I am fighting with all my might to graduate for it is not an easy ride to be a Nursing student.

I know I am talented
I sing(well)
I dance(well)
I act(well)
you may get annoyed but hey I am not forcing you to read this. You will not reach this far if you're not interested. I may state something that you will not agree on and I respect that. 
So together let us live LIFE AS WE SEE IT AND LIFE AS WE WANT IT.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento